• SPO provided dry food packets to 300 families of flash flood affected families.
• SPO team with the support of its partner organizations conducted rapid assessment in flash flood affected areas of districts: Barkhan, Kohlu, Sibi and Naseerabad. This report was shared with all humanitarian agencies planning their humanitarian response in the area.
Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa Province
• SPO provided ration of15 days Dry Food to 300 families out of its Relief Fund. Similarly, SPO provided ration of 15 days dry food to 1550 families with the support of its partner organizations SDC, GOMAL and RONAK.
• Besides relief activities, SPO D.I.Khan took lead in rapid assessment in D.I. Khan and shared its report with all humanitarian organizations planning humanitarian response in the area.
• SPO provided cooked food for several days to 300 families to the flood affected communities in suburbs of Peshawar.
• SPO provided ration of 15 days Dry Food to 200 families
• SPO provided cooked food to 144 families for three days. Similarly SPO provided cooked food to 1189 families.
• SPO Mobile Medical Team conducted 6 medical camps wherein 749 patients were provided medical treatment.
• SPO provided 450 Jerry Cans (Size 10 Litres), filed with safe drinking water to flood affected families in Charsadda.
• SPO Mobile Medical Team conducted 3 mobile camps wherein 802 patients were provided medical treatment.
• SPO through its partner organizations have initiated rapid assessment damages in flood affected areas and so far rapid assessment of UC # 12 has been completed and shared with humanitarian agencies planning humanitarian response in the area.
• SPO provided food ration (Dry Food) and 2 (6 Litres) Mineral Water Bottles to 300 flood affected families
• SPO Provided dry food items and 2 (6 Litres) Mineral Water Bottles to 150 families
• SPO Provided 2325 shelter/NFI kits, containing tarpline sheets, bedding, kitchen kits and water can, to 2325 families.
• SPO partner organization provided cooked food to various families and conducted various medical camps
• SPO Hyderabad with the support of partner organizations and individual philanthropists providing cooked food to 2375 families in three relief camps i.e. Relief Camp Sukkkur, Relief Camp Sukkur Bus Stop and Relief Camp at Shikarpur Railway Station.
• SPO Hyderabad with the support of partner organizations and individual philanthropists providing cooked food to 300 families in relief camp at Qasimabad.
• SPO provided kitchen items and jerry cans to 300 families at relief camp at Qasimabad.
• SPO Hyderabad team took lead in WFP joint assessment and compiled a comprehensive assessment reports of Districts; Shikarpur, Ghotki, Matiari, Dadu, and Jamshoro. These assessment reports have been shared with all humanitarian agencies planning humanitarian response in these areas.
Azad Jammu & Kashmir:
• SPO team with the support of partner organization provided dry food ration to 122 most vulnerable families
• SPO Neelum team with collaboration of Islamic Relief conducted a joint assessment in Neelum, which has been shared with humanitarian agencies planning humanitarian response in the area